The Path of the Priestess

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Coming into the heart of God

Coming into the heart God and you may ask what does that mean. My spiritual journey has been an intense journey this last year. So much has happened and I don't even know where to begin. In this year, I have come home to the heart of God and surrendered my heart to God. This year has been a long journey of coming to know God on a deeper level. This experience began an unfolding into the woman God has asked me to become. You may be in this space yourself and your wondering when will this end. You wonder how this unfolding of your soul and the birth of the new you will expand you and you feel the painful labor pains. What I have learned is the surrender part of the void and enjoying the death of the old me. Transition is always a time of change and the dissolution of an old identity. I kept seeing my old identity melt like hot wax and nothing was left but this mess. I came to understand that a mess always turns into a message and God always uses everything. It was amazing how everything is divinely needed even when it is painful. Allow your process and allow the release because when you fight it you will suffer. The void is a really beautiful thing and I have come to appreciate my process and I allow God to work in my life. May your journey be blessed.Let God touch and work in your life. Allow the great unknown and you will find God in the mystery. Call upon God's name to guide your soul.