The Path of the Priestess

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sacred Soul Path Readings~Need Soul Path Insight?

Sacred Soul Path Readings~Soul Path Insight-Medium, Channel of the Goddess Codes of Light.
Kick off the summer and this Fall by getting a Sacred Soul Path Readings. Do you need insight? Need direction? Want to Know where your headed? Life purpose? Past Life? I am a Medium and Channel also read the Akashic Records and connect to the angels and the goddess. $10.00 Coupon off of product and services. Come down a see me at the Louisville Farmer Market if your local. I offer in person, phone and e-mail reads. I take cash, check-if local and I've seen you before for a reading, credit cards and long distance reads through Pay Pal. My Reads are $75 and include tarot and other oracle decks, Akashic Records, Mediumship style reads. I am an aromatherapist and flower essence practitioner and also make custom blends based on your reading to help shift energy and bring healing. I also am a Multi-Dimensional Shamanic Healer and I work with sound with crystal bowls and tuning forks to clear and release energy.

***To book your session:
please call me to set a time 720-297-5840
I offer readings at my office at 721 Front St # B in Louisville, CO 80027 or I will travel to a location that is convenient for both of us.
I will go to your location if unable to travel with an addition travel fee of $15.00.

~Custom plant spirit remedies are an addition to the reading fee and range from $10-$55.

~I require a 24 hour cancelation if unable to make an appointment. Please respect the goddess and her craft.

~If you don't give me fair notice-I will not offer my services to you. I understand that things come up and call me ASAP.
~I create sacred space and bless each reading with the light of the goddess and prep work and remedies are prepared well in advance spirit work is taken well before a reading time.

***To pay Pay Pal:
*I require payment before reading so plan accordingly.
*To pay Pal Pal must get on the Pay Pal site and log in to your account or create one and submit payment to priestessreadings@yahoo.com
*I require confirmation through e-mail please don't send payment to my cell phone number.
*I will get an e-mail that payment was received.
*I will have you call my land Number of 303-466-8738 at the time of your read appointment.

~E-mail reads and phone reads available plus Tarot Parties and Goddess Events.
www.priestessmysteriesevents.blogspot.com